Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Upgrade joins contact management software along with database software to help you save time stay organized and deliver superior customer service. Create dynamic documents spreadsheets and presentations as well as develop professional marketing materials for print email or the Web. This software will help you manage sales leads and opportunities better and will help you build databases with no prior experience or technical staff. You’ll find that Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Upgrade helps you get your work done more efficiently and effectively.
Work More Efficiently and Effectively
- Find what you need faster and more easily using Instant Search Improved junk mail and anti-phishing technologies help you filter out undesirable e-mail.
- Schedule tasks in Microsoft Outlook 2007 that will appear on your calendar.
- New templates and tools make it easier to reuse content apply professional-looking formatting and quickly preview changes.
- A To-Do Bar brings together tasks appointments and flagged e-mail messages in one place.
- Analyze business data more effectively using Microsoft Excel 2007 tools for filtering sorting and visualizing information.
- Customer and contact information is all in one place – including communications history probability of closing and other tasks.
- Manage sales leads and opportunities better.
- Forecast sales and prioritize tasks with a customizable dashboard.
- Track project-related information in a single location and easily assign leads contacts customers and tasks to other users.
Produce Professional-Looking Marketing Materials
- Create and publish marketing publications for print e-mail and the Web with your own logo colors fonts and business information.
- Create manage and track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
- Choose from hundreds of professionally designed and customizable templates as well as customizable themes and slide layouts.
Manage Information More Effectively
- Easily create databases with Access 2007 or choose from already predefined databases.
- Create reports in Access 2007 with a single click and use improved tools to filter sort group and subtotal data.
- Analyze your information to make better decisions using Office Excel 2007 where you can use new tools for filtering sorting graphing and visualizing information.