This product includes a one (1) year subscription for Microsoft Office 365 (Plan E1) through Microsoft Open Business Licensing
The latest online services for powerful teamwork anywhere
Office 365 Enterprise E1 combines Microsoft productivity services for the most integrated work experience and updates the service with new features and functionality to keep your business on the cutting edge.
- Work with Office Web Apps virtually anywhere. Enhanced Word PowerPoint Excel and OneNote Web Apps let you work across devices right from a browser. Users can work on the same document together simplifying version management.
- Share files more easily than ever before. The new SkyDrive Pro and team sites help you always know who can see and edit which files. You can also share with people outside your business such as partners and customers.
- Feel like you’re in the room with HD multi-party meetings. Join video and voice online meetings from nearly anywhere and share your screen. Participate on the go with the Lync apps for Windows 8 iOS and Android.
Services tailored to your business
Office 365 Enterprise E1 provides the greatest flexibility for meeting different user needs and combining with your existing investments.
- Rely on Office suite integration. Use any version of the new Office (Office 365 ProPlus) Office 2010 Office for Mac 2011 or Office 2007 (some limitations)-and connect your users directly from their familiar apps.
- Mix and match services for your different users’ needs. Office 365 Enterprise plans allow you to offer your employees a mix of different services so you can provide the necessary tools to those that need them in a cost-effective way.
- Work with exciting new add-ons. Add the new Project Online service and Visio Pro for Office 365 to empower your business with the latest project portfolio management and diagram and data visualization solutions.
Advanced IT controls without the maintenance overhead
Reduce your IT overhead and stop managing servers. Office 365 gives you highly configurable administration and a 99.9% uptime guarantee so you can spend more time managing your core business.
- Enjoy a new unified admin experience. Easily manage Office 365 services from any browser while still having advanced PowerShell commands available for automating management tasks.
- Migrate on your terms. Connect your on-premises servers and migrate to Office 365 on your timeframe. Sync your existing Active Directory for unified user management.
- Take advantage of new apps. With the new cloud app model you can build scalable and flexible cloud apps that integrate with users’ documents. The new corporate catalog app helps you manage apps available in your organization