Why Buy From SoftwareMedia?
- Product comes with Certificate of Authenticity (COA) so you can rest assured what you’re buying is legit. You’d be surprised how many calls we receive from people who purchased software elsewhere, discovered their software was fraudulent and can’t get their money back. Not only that, but in some cases, Microsoft has gone after businesses in the form of a software audit. See our article on how to spot fraud software so you can stay protected. Or just buy from us!
- As a certified Microsoft Gold Partner, we’ve been around since 1997 and we’re not going anywhere!
- Free Electronic Delivery via email available! We simply open a brand new retail box and email you the product key.
Office Home & Business 2016 Includes:
- Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, and Outlook 2016
- Be a power Office user—the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
- New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
- Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
- Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
- Create compelling presentations with alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Outlook is automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
- All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of online storage with OneDrive for free. Upload documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. Additional storage can be purchased if needed. With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.
- Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any Internet-connected device running a supported browser.