THIS PRODUCT IS NOT LICENSED FOR COMMERCIAL USE.
Why Buy From SoftwareMedia?
- Product comes with Certificate of Authenticity (COA) so you can rest assured what you’re buying is legit. You’d be surprised how many calls we receive from people who purchased software elsewhere, discovered their software was fraudulent and can’t get their money back. Not only that, but in some cases, Microsoft has gone after businesses in the form of a software audit. See our article on how to spot fraud software so you can stay protected. Or just buy from us!
- As a certified Microsoft Gold Partner, we’ve been around since 1997 and we’re not going anywhere!
- Free Electronic Delivery via email available! We simply open a brand new retail box and email you the product key.
The latest Office Applications
- Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, and OneNote 2016
- Be a power Office user—the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
- New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
- Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
- Do more with Word docs: open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps.
- Create compelling presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint and easily share them on the web.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of online storage with OneDrive for free. Upload documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. Additional storage can be purchased if needed. With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.