If you select Free Electronic Delivery at checkout, you give permission to SoftwareMedia to open the product and email you an image of the product key code and COA. SoftwareMedia will store your key code in our secure facility for up to 2 years. If you wish to receive the physical copy of your product within that time period, SoftwareMedia will ship the product to you for the cost of shipping. For more info check out our FAQ Page.
Simplify complex information by creating professional diagrams in just a few clicks.
Microsoft Visio 2013 has:
- Features designed to make it easier to create diagrams—including quicker access to frequently used tools new and updated shapes and stencils and improved and expanded themes and effects.
- Tools to make teamwork simpler such as the ability to work together on the same diagram at the same time and improved commenting—in both Visio and Visio Services.
- Improved touch support including for Windows 8 and Visio Services in the new Microsoft SharePoint.
- Options to make your diagrams more dynamic by linking shapes to real-time data with an expanded set of supported sources.
- The ability to share your diagrams with others through a browser (even if they don’t have Visio installed) through Microsoft Office 365 or SharePoint.
- Support for updated diagramming standards including Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.4 Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 and Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0.